Book Title: Med School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Medical School Experience: By Students, for Students
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Author: Robert H. Miller
- On Becoming a Doctor: Everything You Need to Know about Medical School, Residency, Specialization, and Practice
- The Premed Playbook Guide to the Medical School Interview: Be Prepared, Perform Well, Get Accepted
- Everything I Learned in Medical School: Besides All the Book Stuff
- Medical School 2.0: An Unconventional Guide to Learn Faster, Ace the USMLE, and Get into Your Top Choice Residency
- How to be Pre-Med: A Harvard MD's Medical School Preparation Guide for Students and Parents
- Getting into Medical School For Dummies
- Complications: A Surgeon's Notes on an Imperfect Science
- Hot Lights, Cold Steel: Life, Death and Sleepless Nights in a Surgeon's First Years
- Blue Collar, Blue Scrubs: The Making of a Surgeon
- The House of God
Med School Confidential from Robert H. Miller and Daniel M. Bissell uses the same chronological format and mentor-based system that have made Law School Confidential and Business School Confidential such treasured and popular guides. It takes the reader step-by-step through the entire med school process--from thinking about, applying to, and choosing a medical school and program, through the four-year curriculum, internships, residencies, and fellowships, to choosing a specialty and finding the perfect job.
With a foreword by Chair of the Admissions Committee at Dartmouth Medical School Harold M. Friedman, M.D., Med School Confidential provides what no other book currently does: a comprehensive, chronological account of the full medical school experience.